Will a 665 Credit Score Get Me an Auto Loan with low interest?
To keep this site going and up to date with new content, we receive compensation from some of the offers on this site. Thank you for understanding.
CompareAuto.loan is not a Lender. Credit decisions is made by each lenders and we can not guarantee loan approval. Lenders and connectors we list may not be available in all states.
A: It’s quite possible to apply successfully for an auto loan with a credit score of 665 and receive low interest rate offers. Contemplate this loan data which comes directly from Experian:
If you’ve got a credit score in the region of 665, you’re going to have the best probability of being approved for that loan if you submit a request for vehicle loans online. Using this technique means that it’s easy to do a comparison of prices from a huge selection of lenders. If you are not sure how to start this process, take a good look at the following list of services.
Precisely the same technique works for auto loans for folks with credit score 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673 and 674.
How to improve your credit score and interest rate
Though you’ll be able to successfully make an application for an auto loan or a personal loan with a 665 credit score, you might qualify for a more competitive interest rate if you put an advance payment down on the car in question. Also you could have a go at maximizing your current FICO score.
Let me share some techniques for possibly boosting your credit score before you apply for an auto / car loan:
- Settle as many debts and bills as you can.
- Many loan companies are prepared to pardon one-time mistakes and get them removed from your record. Check if this can be applied to your situation.
- Order your free credit reports, check them for errors and challenge any you uncover.
- Sign up to Experian Boost so that your phone and utility payments count towards your credit score.
- Credit cards, lower your credit amount to less than 30%.