Will a 664 Credit Score Get Me an Auto Loan with low interest?
To keep this site going and up to date with new content, we receive compensation from some of the offers on this site. Thank you for understanding.
CompareAuto.loan is not a Lender. Credit decisions is made by each lenders and we can not guarantee loan approval. Lenders and connectors we list may not be available in all states.
A: It is entirely possible to apply successfully for an auto loan with a 664 credit score and get a low interest rate. Think about this data from the guys at Experian:
If you’ve got a credit score in the region of 664, you’re going to have the best luck qualifying for that loan if you try for vehicle loans online. Using this method will make it an easy task to compare prices from a wider array of providers. If you aren’t sure where to start, inspect our useful recommendations list.
The very same answer works perfectly for auto loans for those having credit score 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672 and 673.
How you can improve your credit score & interest rate
Though it’s possible to submit a successful request for an auto loan or personal loan with a 664 credit score, you may be able to get a more reasonable rate of interest if you pay a larger deposit on the vehicle. Also you might have a go at boosting your current FICO score.
Let us discuss some tips on perhaps elevating your credit score when you need to apply for an auto / car loan:
- Obtain free credit reports, check them out for mistakes and challenge any you find.
- Many loan providers are prepared to forgive one-off mistakes and get them wiped from your credit history. Check if this can be applied in your case.
- Clear as many outstanding debts and bills as you can.
- Credit cards, cut down the amount of your credit you are utilizing below thirty percent.
- Join Experian Boost so your utilities and phone bill payments counted towards your credit rating.